Stories in the media.
[Our Group’s correspondence is here]
- 23.2.14 – VicForests in middle of battle over forests and timber, James Campbell, Herald Sun
- 25.2.14 – Ire at timber harvest, Geoff Adams, Country News
- 4.3.14 – At loggerheads over harvesting program Cathy Walker, Country News
- 5.3.14 – Vic government timber business just chasing its tail, The Australian Financial Review, Mathew Dunckley
- 26.5.14 – Outcomes from Strathbogie ‘Open House’ pg 1, pg 2. VicForests community letter.
- VicForests response to the AFR article.
- 19.11.14 – Pressure on candidates. Euroa Gazette.
- 18.2.15 – Planning to ensure successful regrowth. Euroa Gazette.
- 21.6.16 – Forests worth more in carbon than logging. The Age.
- 20.9.16 – Logging starts in Strathbogies. Country News.
- 4.10.16 – Bush group angered at forest plans. Country News.
- 21.10.16 – Protest puts off timber harvest. Shepparton News.
- 23.11.16 – Harvesting begins in forest. Euroa Gazette.
- 29.11.16 – Next fight is in court. Shepparton News.
- 30.11.16 – VicForests hit back at furore. Euroa Gazette.
- 27.1.16 – A burning issue for forest group. Euroa Gazette
- 12.3.16 – Bushfire prevention stratgey questioned after Lancefield. The Saturday Paper
- 23.3.16 – Group calls for stop to burning and logging. Euroa Gazette
- March 2016 – Planned burn disaster. Park Watch, VNPA.
- 6.4.16 – Burns ‘ignite’ concern part 1; part 2. Euroa Gazette
- 27.4.16 – No problems if it’s done properly. Euroa Gazette
- 4.5.16 – Group approves of plan for upcoming burn. Euroa Gazette
- 3.8.16 – Burn area too big (Fire Preparedness Inquiry). Euroa Gazette
Planned-burn impact assessment – Tames Rd, Strathbogie. SOSF.
Another link for that VAGO/Auditor Generals report:
Thanks Liam – have included your link (above).